IDeNTiTy CRiSiS?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki

Go down

Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki Empty Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki

Post by Remy-san Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Kohina, the young 10 year old 'doll', had been walking through the store with Shigaraki on a grocery errand, being demanded by Kokkuri-san to get out of the kotatsu and move and do something instead of getting in the way of his New Year's cleaning. Inugami was sprawled comfortably on her head, Shigaraki slowly following her from the back, carrying some food items and toiletries-- when something huge caught her eye.

"Grand Ramen Lucky Draw!!! Win 100,000 yen worth of products!
Buy any 3 ramen for one lucky ticket to participate!"

Her expression was as blank as it usually is.
"Miiiii...." she says, staring straight at the large poster.

"Hm?" Shigaraki said, stopping next to the girl. "Oh, a lucky draw eh, Ojou-chan? That would be perfect for you." he would then chuckle, crossing his arms and turning to look at the poster itself, inching closer to look for any fine prints. "Seems pretty legit to me."

"Kokkuri-san will not notice if Ichimatsu bought 3 bowls of ramen." she tilted her head. "One ticket for 3 ramen..."

"Buy 30 bowls of it, my darling," Inugami put in. "That's more chances for my darling to win the grand prize!"

"Kokkuri-san will throw out the ramen." she replied, but the temptation was growing second by second. "Ichimatsu will become a bad child if Ichimatsu bought so much ramen."

"Well, if you really want to try, I'll help you hide em, eh, Ojou-chan?" the old tanuki offered. "It would be like a game of hide and seek for the fox."

Remy-san
Remy-san
Admin

https://mindcrisis.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki Empty Re: Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki

Post by Remy-san Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:39 pm

The tickets were all blessed by the gods-- or in this case, Inugami, it seems.

"Here are your tickets for the lucky draw, miss,"  the cashier handed the stash to Kohina, who held them in her hands and stared at them as if they were the tickets to heaven itself.

Inugami, in his slim male form, had been requested to carry all of Kohina's ramen.
He instinctively reached his arms to cradle Kohina, stroking her head while rubbing his cheek against her hair, saying, "My darling, good luck with the lucky draw,"  while the tanuki pulled out a cigarette- he was not allowed to smoke within the store premises, so he waved at the two, "I'm goin' ta get a smoke, g'luck."  and walked off.

The pair walked towards the designated lucky draw area- a large box and several shop promoters were there, attending to the various people who came to try their luck. Kohina, being short, had to wait quite a while in the queue, but as each person drew a reward and got various amounts of ramen, her mind drifted off to the dream that if she won as much ramen as she did, what she would do with them.

A while passed- Shigaraki, standing outside the store, has had his 3rd or 4th? smoke. He turned to look into the store, curious as to why the two are taking so long.

He did not, however, expect to be greeted by a cart of boxes- full of ramen.

[IT APPEARS THAT THEY HAVE WON WHAT SEEMS TO BE A LIFETIME'S SUPPLY. ]

Kohina, who looked very satisfied with herself and sitting on the boxes, was carrying a large bowl of ramen in her arms, cradling it as if it was her baby.

"My darling, shall we head home and hide these before the fox notices?"  Inugami, pushing the cart with all of his love and passion for her.

"--Wait. Didya two win the grand..prize? Aren't ya supposed to have to wait for some sorta verification process before ya claim the prize?"

"No, the boxes were already there ready to be given away," Kohina, blank faced as usual, responded. "Ichimatsu exchanged the grand prize for ramen."

[ IT SEEMS THAT KOHINA PREFERRED RAMEN OVER EVERYTHING ELSE.]

"Ah.. this will be troublesome, Ojou-chan," the tanuki, scratching his neck, taking a few moments to survey the amount of ramen that just became a part of the household food supply. "The fox will throw out at least half of them or return them to the store."

"Ichimatsu has a place to hide her ramen,"  the girl, tilting her head, responded. "Kokkuri-san will never notice if he doesn't go to the storeroom."

[KOKKURI-SAN HAS AVOIDED THE STOREROOM EVER SINCE HIS GENDER-TRANSFORMATION INCIDENT.]

"Ah... well, let's get these back home first then decide what happens next." the older male responded, chuckling, this was going to be quite an amusing show for the next few weeks, possibly months.

Last edited by Remy-san on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Remy-san
Remy-san
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki Empty Re: Kokkuri, Ramen, and a little bit of Shigaraki

Post by Remy-san Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm

"We're back,"  Shigaraki, taking off his geta, exclaimed, carrying the bags of items that the silver haired male had requested-- no, demanded- him to go buy. He was assigned the duty of distracting Kokkuri-san while the other two hid the stash of ramen into the storehouse.

"Oh, welcome back," the silver haired male, hair tied up, carrying a trash bag, replied, looking up. "Where's the other two?"  he asked, getting a suspicious aura from the tanuki.

"Oh, they went and uh-- on a walk." the tanuki responded, walking towards the kitchen to drop off the items. "Say, Kitsune, when was the last time you sat down and let us do the cleaning instead?"

Kokkuri-san, of course, was highly suspicious of this. Following behind Shigaraki, he grumbled and sighed, responding quite unimpressedly.

"You've never helped out anyway, you lazy, good for nothing--"

"Kitsune."  

The taller male stopped, one hand holding the bags of groceries, and turned to look at the other male. Something is not feeling right, the silver-haired male thought, as he stopped too to look at the other. "What?"

Shigaraki walked closer and put a hand- a larger, more well built and stronger one- on Kokkuri-san's shoulder, leaning in dangerously- so dangerously close, he could feel Shigaraki's breath against his face.

"--WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SHIGARAKI?"

"If ya were a woman right now, I'd kiss ya ter make ya shut up for a moment." The male chuckled and blew some air into the silver-haired's male's red face, his silver bangs swaying from the sudden gust of air. "Though I don't mind if it was you."

"W-WHAT?"

"I did say I live to give attention to girls-- but you're actually quite attractive as a guy too, Kitsune."

"W-What are you saying, Shigaraki? This is a joke, right?!"

The taller male pulled back, giving him a serious, long stare.

"You're just like a perfect wife already, Kitsune. Shame you're wasting all of that on being a guy--"

BANG.

Shigaraki was hit with the frying pan.

"CUT IT OUT, YOU IDIOT!" the fox shouted, pulling up his sleeves- obviously flustered by what the tanuki said.

"Ow, that hurt." Shigaraki, rubbing his head, could only stare at the fox, slightly disoriented but still determined- at least his distraction was working.

Though, from outside the window, Kohina and Inugami both let out a loud "tch."

[IT APPEARS THEY WERE WATCHING THE LOVEY DOVEY SCENE FROM THE START.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down